Monday, December 21, 2009

Iridescent Mosaic Tiles I Want To Make An Iridescent Mosaic Frame Around My Bathroom Mirror, And Have No Idea How, Any Help? Thanks!?

I want to make an iridescent mosaic frame around my bathroom mirror, and have no idea how, any help? Thanks!? - iridescent mosaic tiles

It's easy, first, if you hold a mirror and place it on a table and stained at the edges a lot less complicated.
Go to the local record store and ask for batteries Plaid odd to choose a rule, the back and there are thousands from.and economic
collect a variety of different colors, shapes, textures and break gently with a hammer, I usually do this in concrete and stone wrapped in a cloth that the fragments are very sharp.
then the laying of tiles and scrape a little on each tile, and remain on board. I have also learned that by the time the press box lightly with another piece of cardboard time, because they hold to them and are even higher than the others.
When you are finished mosaic mortar and smoothing the edges, grout statements before and should look good

No comments:

Post a Comment