Monday, December 28, 2009

Church Wedding Ideas Church Wedding Cost And Ideas?

Church wedding cost and ideas? - church wedding ideas

Long story short ... My friend and I were together three years, we have both a good use of a new house and are financially stable and have tried for our first baby, and to our surprise at the amount of time now, we will not wait. The only thing is that I really do not want our child to be born in a house and I wish everyone has the same last name. So I was asking others to know how much it costs us to get married in a church ... I do not think that's a luxury, because we are planning our wedding outdoors, in fact one years after the birth of the child, but I must marry a Catholic in a church, if at all what we need is the church and rectory any idea about the cost?

And who know if you need to take the courses before marriage?
Even if someone has an idea, inexpensive decorating the church a little, it would be useful
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1 comment:

Suz123 said...

Catholic weddings six months.

I would advise you to just go get married in the prefecture for now. In this way you will be before the baby is married.

Then, later on. . .

You can have your marriage blessed in the church and get baptized baby. I have seen how people have their marriage blessed in the church. . . and during the ceremony can be short, it's beautiful.

How to get married. . . Then ask your priest to bless the marriage.

Post a Comment