Friday, December 11, 2009

Hpv Bed Wetting Do I Have HPV?????

Do I have HPV????? - hpv bed wetting

I am a single mother who had been divorced for 5 years. A year ago I thought it had found "The One" (I was) totally wrong and was sexually active with him. Shortly thereafter, I got pains in the vagina. I have a few months later, after the flu and other recently. I had after the first face, but he said he had no idea know what it was, and so you if you need to get tested for everything. We spoke recently, and I confronted him again and said he thought he had given me herpes and HPV is said that his ex and he did not tell him, and took it. I do not see a doctor. I was not insures a very low income. I need advice, please. After reading a little about HPV, I'm scared to death that I have cancer and need only give my kids were in bed, waiting to kill "I can not AFORD healthcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment