Monday, February 22, 2010

Driver Sound Liver 5.1 What Does This Sound Like....?

What does this sound like....? - driver sound liver 5.1

Hello, in the last 3 months that I wake up at night, and I'm good, in the course of the day you always start a pain in the rear right side of every kind of middle area where the liver is sometimes radiates to my right side and sometimes on the front, but always on my back, it happens every day, the pain is a feeling of someone shaking something in me the feeling that someone was stabbed with a screwdriver through me I say this because the screwdriver is not like a lot of pain Knife may seem odd, but it feels as if something has been conclusively laid on my back ... Paracetamol sometimes works, sometimes not. Do you think it is muscular or could do something with the liver or gallbladder? I had to do blood tests 3 months following a miscarriageD and all the blood tests were normal, liver function was normal with normal renal function, among many other things to try in these circumstances. any advice welcomed

No comments:

Post a Comment